Monday, July 30, 2012

Promote what you love about yourself.

I found this on Pinterest, and it is such a good thing to keep in mind. Although knowing what to work on is good to reach your fitness goals, you also have to keep your mental health high up in your list of priorities. You can't hate yourself, and you shouldn't let yourself. You're stronger than that. Even if there are so many things that you are unhappy with concerning your body image, it can ALWAYS be worse. Every day, find at least 3 things that you like about yourself. Try as hard as you absolutely can. No excuses.

Work on making yourself a happier person everyday by getting your heart-rate up and boosting those endorphins, and the body will come along with it.

My best friends are the ones who encouraged me to "think of three things I like about myself". I love them for caring about me when I didn't think I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment